Sylhet Board Results
The board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Sylhet was founded in the year 1999 for ensuring quality services in greater Sylhet division under the supervision of the ministry of education of Government of Bangladesh. The chief executive officer of the board is the chairman. There are 12 members including the chairman involve the smooth operation of the board for 3 years by the preapproval of the education ministry.
The functioning committee is:
- Appeal and arbitration
- Name and age correction committee
Objectives and focus:
- To ensure excellent educational services especially SSC and HSC level Sylhet education board conducts public examinations and always maintain the standards of tuition proving by the institutions within the operational area. It also already introduced IT system for processing result and registration and auto-grading system as international standard and publishing results by using web portal and others related computerized
- The Sylhet education board always supervise the institutions with a view to ensure continuous improvement and expand their helping hands in the formation of governing body of schools and colleges and provide assistance if required and managing exam candidate enrolment and also focus physical education to improve students physical abilities and cognitive skills.
- It also provides certificates transcripts and other related documents to SSC and HSC pass students and there is a scholarship facility for bright and meritorious students on the basis of their exam performance.
- The Sylhet education board is responsible for arranging mainly two public examinations of SSC, HSC publishing their result due time also making result sheet, academic transcript and certificate and they are solely responsible for distributing them on time.
- They also helping teacher’s students and institutions by preserving their own interest according to their policy and guidance backed by the ministry of education.
- They always inspect if any institutions newly established and need to get approval by the board. They visit in person and provide permission, renewing the permission and approving the managing committee and allowing students the enrollment by following government rules.
- The board ensures smooth exam environment by printing exam questions, distributing them to the approved exam center and sending exam papers and OMR and paying remunerations to the teachers and staff who engaged in the exam operation.
Junior School Certificate (JSC) Result Sylhet Board
The role of Business:
- If anyone wants to establish any educational institutions they need to apply four months prior to starting their operations.
- All fees need to be paid by C.D to Sonali Bank Sylhet branch or demand draft to Sonali Bank another mood of payment could not be accepted by the board/.
- They take the initiative and advise the institutions when the governing body duration expired and give approval of the new managing committee.
- They also monitor the age of the students who enrolled in class nine and eleven. For who appearing SSC age at least 14 and no age limit those who appearing HSC.
Rules for passing Examinations;
- The result is assessed by the grade point average system.
- Students who are getting GPA 1 is measured he gets a pass
- The highest GPA is 5.0
Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Result Sylhet Board
The Sylhet Education Board introduced computerized exam process that included coding of the answer sheet, result publications, preparations of certificate and transcript by using a combined computer center in Dhaka.
International standard grading system:
They follow international standard grading system since 2001 and HSC from 2003. It ensures our student’s prospects more in international universities when they are going to study abroad.
Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) Result Sylhet Board
Revenue and expenditure:
The education board is autonomous and self- sufficient organization and its main source of revenues generated from registration, permission, approval, renewal and affiliation and so on. The yearly budgets preparation made by the board and it is approved by the education ministry. it does not require any financial assistance from the government.
The board chairman and other highest level posts filled by BCS cadre on deputation. The board is responsible for recruiting other employees and staff and regulated by the rules of the board. The number of officer and staff are fixed and on the basis of job and responsibilities sometimes they hire some staff.
The Sylhet education board is situated at Shahajalal Upasahar, P.S Kotwali, and Sylhet, Bangladesh.