SSC khata challenge result 2017 have been published on 15 May 2017.The result of the SSC exam in Bangladesh 2017 published on 04 May 2017.The intermediate and higher secondary education board published the result. Total 80.35 percent students can achieve their pass mark.The rest 19.65% students fail this year.SSC khata challenge result 2017 have been published on the official education board website.

 

The students who fail the exam got an opportunity to challenge their result/Khata in a systematic way. Around 1.8 million students attend on SSC exam in 2017; approximately the students have been 1,786,613. Among them, 104,761 students rating A+ end result. This year the common result of the eight fashionable training board is eighty-one.21 percent. Among all of the training board, Rajshahi created the best percentage (ninety.70) result; however, Comilla board were given the bottom percent of fifty-nine.30.

 

SSC khata challenge result 2017 published by the individual education board website and students can also get the result from the SMS system which was provided them previously.

There are many students who can not reap their favoured result for numerous cause, Many of them are not satisfied with their end result and that they want to undertake their end result. For hard end result, The secondary education board has a systematic way.

READ  National University Honours 2nd Year Result 2017

See Your Result Here

The closing date or remaining date for hard end result for all training board applicants are 11 May 2017.Applicants are not to able hard their end result after 11 May 2017.They should observe within this time. This manner can do thru only SMS system by means of the usage of Teletalk Prepaid sim cards.

 

This was the whole process for challenging their SSC khata challenge result 2017.Students can get their result from the individual board system and also get the result from here when published.

Here you get the result-

Result for Dhaka Board

Result for Chittagong Board

Result for Sylhet Board

Result for Jessore Board

Result for Barisal Board

Result Rajshahi Board