Last year’s National University Honors admission process started on 25th September 2016 and ended on 20th October 2016. We hope this year’s NU admission process will start on the same date as last year. The NU honors admission result 2017 will be published on bdresults info along with NU’s official website after the application process.
Let’s know about NU admission process (Honors)
- Candidates will have to fill up online admission form through NU’s website. The probable date for the application process is 25th September – 20th October 2017. After completing the online application process, candidates will have to submit the print copy of admission form to the specified college within 23rd October
- Nu admission result 2017 will base on candidates SSC & HSC GPA. No admission test will be held for this study year’s admission. Each college’s merit list will publish separately, and each candidate’s department will be allotted based on their SSC & HSC result.
- Admission timeline and merit list will publish on bdresults info and National University’s official website. Candidates can also get the admission result through SMS. To get NU admission result 2017 through mobile SMS, go to message option and type: nu<space>athn<space>roll no and then send to 16222.
N.B: You won’t get details information through SMS. You can only know if you are in the merit list or not.
- NU authority has right to cancel your admission due to false, wrong, and misinformation in your admission
- NU has right to edit, modify, change anything from the admission process.
- Admission into multiple colleges at the same study year will cancel by NU authority.
If you don’t know how to apply for NU online admission process, then you can get it from here:
What if I lost my Admission roll/Pin?
Every applicant will get an admission roll/pin number while applying for NU admission. You’ll need that roll/pin number to know your result, merit list, and other information. You’ll need to retrieve If you accidentally forget your pin number to login to nu admission panel. To do this, you’ll have to visit the pin retrieval link and fill out the required information and click on the search button. Then you’ll get back your forgotten pin number to access the admission panel of National University.
Why should you use our website to get National University result?
It’s recommended to use official website for NU admission because third party websites provide wrong information sometimes. But, bdresultsinfo is exceptional. Our website is connected with NU’s official website, so you’ll get the correct and updated result information from us. Besides, the official website doesn’t work properly due to the high load of visitors during the admission process. Most candidate faces problem to access the website to see their results. You can get rid of this issue and get your nu admission result within a minute from our website as we have less load than the official website.
We also provide all public exam results of Bangladesh including School results, Madrasah results, and University results. So, feel free to explore our website if you want to know any exam result without wasting your time and mobile data.